CRAFTERS COMPANION PRODUCT USED:
Natures Garden collection: ‘Layered Peony’ stamp and die set (small sized flower) Sara Natures Garden collection: ‘Flouring Vines’ die set
Sara Davis signature collection: ‘Parisian’ Collection A4 Luxury Linen Card (green)
Gemini: ‘Thank You’ die set
Gemini: ‘Retro Garden’ 3D embossing folder
Sheena Douglas ‘Stamping Card’ white
Spectrum Noir Harmony Inks: Lemon tonic, Grasshopper, Honey pot
Spectrum Noir Silver sparkle pen
Foam inking tool
Water brush pen
3D foam dots
Double sided tape
OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Hot glue gun, Clear drying glue, Fussy cutting scissors, Ruler, Flower shaping tools and mat, Matching green organza ribbon, Green medium brads (x6)
Most of the products listed above can be found at
MEASUREMENTS FOR THIS CARD:
1. Card base-16cm x 16cm
2. Card front matting- 15.5cm x15.5cm
3. Embossing front- 14cm x 14cm
1. Make a hinged tent fold card. Cut 2 card 16cm x 16cm. Make a 1.5cm fold on one edge. Apply double sided tape to the top. Adhere both cards to form the tent fold.
2. Cut the card front and ink the edges with the Grasshopper ink and the inking tool.
3. Cut the card for the embossing folder 2x. Trim and adhere together to make the embossing front 14cm x 14cm. Ink this also with the grasshopper ink.
4. Adhere all to the card front, using the 3D foam dots.
5. To make the ‘Thank You’ sentiment, die cut the sentiment 4x. Adhere together to make a layered element. Apply Lemon Tonic ink to the sentiment then glitter.
6. Die cut 2x swirls. Ink and apply glitter also to the swirls.
7. Make 6x flowers and 8x leaves. The flowers are made with 2 layers and a brad for the centers. Add glitter to the flower edges and the brad. The leaves are finished with the Silver sparkle pen.
8. Make a triple bow.
9. As seen in the card photo, cluster the elements and adhere with the hot glue gun and clear drying glue.
Till my next posting have a scrap happy day....
Sussipoppins inky love and hugs.