- HCDP1-2126 Magnolia paper pad collection
- HCFB1-5003 3D Magnolia Shaping Mold
- HCPC-3951 Large Floral Butterfly cling
- HCD1- 7353 Large Floral Butterfly die
- HCPC-3948 Sweet Magnolia Blooms cling
- HCD1-3747 Sweet Magnolia Blooms die
- HCPC-3949 Sweet Magnolia Buds cling
- HCD1-3747 Sweet Magnolia Buds die
- HCD1- 7179 Butterfly Kisses Decorative die
- HC S1-457-3 Pastel Bead Stamens-medium
- HCST2-406 Flower Shaping Essentials
- HCPP1-475 Deluxe Flower Shaping Pack of- 50
- HCPP1-468 Deluxe Flower Shaping Pack of- 25
- RACP475 Ranger Archival Inks- Library Green
- DDOTS- Double sided foam dots
- 159723 Designer Clear Drying Adhesive
- 352854 Metal tip for adhesive bottles
- 409311 Color In Water Brush-fine
- 359848 Spellbinders Tool-N’-One
OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Aqua Blends by Spectrum Noir: Flowers: Wheat, Hickory, Pineapple. Twigs: Nutmeg, Umber. Small Butterfly: Kiwi, Mango. Leaves: Oregano, Cypress. Other: Fussy cutting scissors, Double sided foam squares, Hot glue gun, White card stock, Yellow stickles, sewing pattern tracing tool, Stamen punch, yellow card stock(for stamens), Double sided tape, inking, Hot glue gun.
This is a slim card measuring 3 1 / 2 “ X 8 1 / 2 “.
Taking the card stock and cut a card base measuring the above measurements.
Finding the yellow checked print in the paper collection and cut this a little smaller than the card front. Cut also a piece for the card inside. Taking the pattern tracing tool and a ruler, run along each edge of the papers at less than 1 / 4 “ away from the edge to make wholes. Adhere these papers to the card. Using foam tape on the card front and double sided tape or adhesive for the inside of the card.
Die cut the sentiment and the small doily from the white card stock the small circle from the yellow checked paper. Adhere in place to the card front. Make the rest of the embellishments for the card. Making X 3 magnolias, X 3 magnolia buds and X 6 leaves. Bring shape to the embellishments by using the mold and the shaping tools. The colours used are listed in the other product list.
Arrange and adhere the embellishments using the hot glue gun and the clear drying adhesive. Apply a little yellow stickles to the stamens to finish the card.