Friday, June 8, 2012

Just Darling



I'm finally posting something new! I give the blame on Pinterest!....

But as per usual I've been working in the background on workshops. I've just been doing the Flower Power Workshop for Scrapdelight for their 4th Year Anniversary Weekend. It was total success! There was such demand for the Flower Workshop that we also made it available for the next day. So, there will be follow ups... Keep an eye out for the Power of Flowers!

"Just Darling" was made from my favorite manufacturer... What should it be?... Prima Marketing of course!

I'm sharing some close ups, but I won't be giving any details as this is a workshop that is fully booked out for September, 8th, at Scrapdelight

There is always a possibility of doing a repeat - workshop on demand. If there is any interest, please, contact Scrapdelight (Michelle). 






That's it for now, fellow scrappies!

Have a scrappy one!
hugs, Susan

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful LO.
    Everything looks very nice!!

    xx Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig gedaan Susan! Heerlijk om naar alle kleine details te kijken.
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete