Saturday, December 6, 2014

"The Queen" Mixed Media

Hello everybody!
Some of us would like to be a "Queen for a Day"
...me?.... May be just for one day.....



When I put this together...that day...a wee while ago......in my dreams...when I was the Queen of mixed media....that is, for that day....ha ha
I sure felt like the "Prima Queen"
....Take a look at what I came up with.....



All the elements.....masking, gesso, gold paste medium, stamping, fussy cutting......a good recipe for inky and icky!...but oh, so much fun and yummie!


Memorie box dies comes into it's element with paper shaping, layering and sparkly stickle's.


Wired glass flowers, Dusty Attic glittering crowns placed on cute little birds..... 
Oh to be free as a butterfly....


A "Queen for the Day", a crown, red shoes, layered girlie full skirted dress...
framed with a background of recycled shipping box cardboard worked with gesso...love that gesso!,   paint, mediums, glass flowers and leaves...one big candy party!


I think this is one of the very few LO's I have done when I have not made my own flowers.... this was a exception...if you take a close look at the glass flowers..you will understand...why.
The glass flowers are perfect for this LO!


This bird stamp is so cute...you can see I did not get enough of it! I colored the stamped images with that wonderful reliable glimmer mist. It always does what I want it to do. I did not spray them, 
they are painted with a brush and water.


I hope you enjoyed your stroll in my blog,
taking a look at what I did with a few Prima Marketing products  

I wish you a scrappy day and inky hugs, till next week.
sussipoppins oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment