Crafters Companion Product used:
AquaBlend by Spectrum Noir: Artist’s watercolour Pencils,
A4 watercolor card-stock,
CREATE-A-CARD: Side Stepper Card Die set
A Little Bit Sketchy: Lemon Zest Stamp set,
Other products used:
A4 Kraft card-stock, Black archival ink, Misti stamping tool, Fussy cutting scissors, 3d foam tape or squares, green cardstock, Paper distressed.
Size of Card: Card base-15cm x 10.5cm, finished card- 16cm x 10.5cm
1. Taking the Kraft card stock and the side step card die set. With the help of the Gemini and card instruction book sold with the die, die cut the card base as to instructions.
2. Taking the A4 watercolor card-stock, black ink, the Lemon Zest stamp and Misti-stamping tool. Stamp booth images x3
3.Taking the Aqua pencils and add colour to the images.
4. Stamp the sentiment and cut as seen on the card front. Apply the same yellow ink to the cut words as the lemons.
5. Taking the green cardstock, cut to fit the card front and side steps by using the dies in the die set. Cut the cardstock with the stamped image to size.
6. With the fussy cutting scissors cut away parts of the stamped image to form the 3d stamped image. Adhere all the fussy cut pieces in place as seen in the card photo.
This sure is a great card die to have as you can use it so much!....and it's fun to make.
I love anything that makes myeline easier....lol.
Inky hugs and love, till next time