Hello, to day I have for you a card featuring one of the new Silhouettes from Crafters Companion,
CRAFTERS COMPAINION PRODUCT LIST:
Gemini mini machine.
Gemini Elements-Stitched Edge Circle GEM-MD-EMESTC1.
Silhouette Butterfly GEM-MD-ELE-STCI.
Butterfly Mask Imagination Crafts C121-STENCIL.
Delicate Dandelion (sentiment) S-EF-MDS-DD.
Sheena Douglas white stamping card.
Spectrum Noir Harmony ink-Honey pot.
Fancy design card-stock.
Foam inking tool.
3D foam tape.
Double sided tape.
Centura Pearl hint of gold card stock.
OTHER PRODUCTS USED:Versa-Mark, Heat gun,
Clear drying glue, Enchanted gold embossingpowder-Papermania, Platinum Stickles
MEASUREMENTS FOR THIS CARD:
1. 16cm x 16cm – card base
2. 15.5cm x 15.5cm – fancy card, matting.
1. Make the tent fold card base.
2. Cut the matting and ink the edges with the honey pot ink.
3. Stamp the sentiment using the embossing powder. Adhere to the card base.
4. Cut the circle and use the mask and the honey pot ink to bring on the pattern.
5. Ink the edges of the circle also with the honey pot ink.
6. Die cut the silhouette twice using the pearl card stock.
7. From one of the silhouettes trim away the butterfly.
8. Ink the silhouettes with the honey pot ink.
9. Adhere all to the card base matting with the 3D foam tape.