Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"DUSTY ATTIC" - A WONDER COMPANY!

This is it....the wonder packet I waited so long for.( see my previous post ) Some one in customs knows the value of PIZZA BOXES!..........


 You can see how many goodies I received!......A big tip.......Go for it Gals. Every month they have a sketch challenge down under at Dusty Attic.....For those that do not know "SCRAPDELIGHT" have Dusty Attic in stock.......and if they don't have it....Michelle is kind enough to pull finger out and do her best to order it for you....... It is better to do it this way as I heard a daymare story today, yes a daymare!!! It is a lot worse than a nightmare! Why? Because you are awake and aware of what is going on!and can't do anything about it!
Some one I know, who did not know the above ordered DA product with a store from down under, as you can not order direct from DA. She had to pay import charges and expensive postage.Excess of 75 euro......think of how much scrap stash we can buy for that! So go visit www.scrapdelight.nl and check it out......that is... for all the fellow dutch scrappies.
Yes even the peacock feather was included! Take a look at the corners. Check out  the Greek pillars above. A big thank you to Dusty Attic and to the admin who went the extra mile to get this to me.As we say here in Holland A Warm shower to you. Can't wait to start playing with my new toys.
Dusty Attic is worth taking the time to visit as I think the scarp work there is of high quality and they have pretty good scrap Diva's on the design team there.
Thanks again for visiting my blog
Love Susan

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I can't wait to see what you create with these wonderful items. They are going to keep you busy for a while. I agree Dusty Attic is tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your price Susan.
    I think you know what to do with it.

    When is the scraptastic event i'm real curious what you will do there ;-)

    Big hug and greetings

    Erna

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on your prize Sus!! once hooked on chippies, always hooked you know! It IS really annoying that practically no European online stores stock DA, now we have to pay the extorting fees and taxes you're mentioning. You have always been exceptionally good with the little treasures, so I'm more than convinced you'll come up with many totally stunning pages to share with us. xxxx

    ReplyDelete