Sunday, March 11, 2012

2012-

What ports will I dock in 2012? What will 2012 bring?


The above LO is based on a sketch from "ONCE UPON A SKETCH" earlier this year. I used paper that I used gesso with...a prev. tutorial post.The design paper used is from GLITZ-Laced with Grace. the last of my supply. This was such a wonderful line. The Punches used are from Martha Stewart

 The title was made from the Quickutz dies- Eliza. Cut x6 then,  I used glossy from Ranger for the finishing touch.
 This is such a wonderful photo my friend gave me to use some time...now was the time.
 Just love it! I tore it into three for some thing different. 
DUSTY ATTIC DA0491- Fancy Labels. First painted it  with gesso, sprayed with Glimmer Mist and the edges are traced with GLOSSY from Ranger. I cut them in half and tucked them under the photo. Next time I shall do the journaling last! Or use a better pen.....
 The bird cage is from the Prima cling stamps released last year #551070 and Lacing #551094 see stamping above photo. The birds are finished with the matt glossy from ranger and the Martha Stewart mini beads. Bling is the e-line from Prima...sorry gals this is a discontinued line..I am so disappointed I can not get this any more!
The birds are from a older Prima stamp. Cut x2 worked with matt Glossy from Ranger & 
      Martha Stewart blue mini beads
Heartfelt stamps- HCPC 3406 #1
                           - HCPC 3407 #2 Botanical Florals
                           - HCPC 3405 Leafy Medley,
Spellbinders-Foliage and Rose Creations shapeablities
Derwent pencils are used to make these flowers and leaves.
All the above supplies can be purchased or ordered from www.scrapdelight.nl

Thank you for taking the time to visit.
Scrappy hugs, Susan
oxxo

3 comments:

  1. Incredibly beautiful Susan!! I love the design and colors!! I really love your flowers and leaves the colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's life??
    This LO looks gorgeous,very nice details.
    The flowers are also beauty's!

    x Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Susan, love the colors and pretty details!

    Hugs Corine

    ReplyDelete