Friday, March 30, 2012

WHATS POSSIBLE

 This time, I think any way, a simple but effective LO. Photo of my self taken when I first met my DH Frans....a few years ago.....
The paper used:- G45 CURIOSITY SHOP
DUSTY ATTIC chips:- DA 0672  BIRDCAGE #5 
DUSTY ATTIC flowers:- DA0800  CELESTIAL WHITE

The title is taken from the TIM HOLTZ stamp.  "WHATS POSSIBLE"

 These are some of the new DUSTY ATTIC Flowers I received in the post, I like to make my own, so this was a luxury...and a time saver!I used CRAFTERS WORKSHOP masks and iridescent molding paste to create the leaves and flowers. Cut them out then glued in place.

 Another close up of the silky flowers.
 
I stitched around the two birds to make them pop.

 One of  many, new relies for FEB/MARCH from DUSTY ATTIC:
- DA0678 BIRDCAGE #5.
I decked it with the same iridescent molding paste I used for the mask.
All the above can be found or ordered from - www.scrapdelight.nl

I hope you have enjoyed your visit. 
Happy scrapping.......Scrappy hugs....Susan 
oxoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hi.. this is beautiful.. the DA products are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply elegant Sussi! I love your attention to detail and am in awe over your cherry blossom branches and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig Susan! Schitterende tekst en mooie afwerking met al die gave bloemen! Heb je nog wat mooie bloemen kunnen scoren in de 50% mand hihihhihhii.

    Liefs Corine

    ReplyDelete