"You're Berry Sweet"
A card you can be for anyone and everyone!
This week I have three postings at Heartfelt Creations. I got a bit carried away with all the wonderful dies and stamps this release! But it is a bonus...we get triple the inspiration...LOL
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products carried by Heartfelt Creations:
Spellbinders s5-218 a2 Devine Eleaquence, versa-mark, Double sided tape
Ranger: Seedless Preserves, Forest Moss distress inks, Heat gun, Gold embossing powder, water color brush, foam inking tool, paper distressing tool.
Paper: Green and Off white card stock
Directions: The finished hinge card measures 21.5 cm x 13.5 cm.
Note, all the stamping is done with embossing powder. All edge inking is done with the Seedless Concord and the foam inking tool.
To prepare the card base use the green card stock to cut 21.5 cm x 13.5 cm. Cut also a hinge, 13.5 cm x 3 cm. Adhere together to form the card base.
Find the design paper in the paper collection with the berries, cut this to 20.9 cm x 13.1 cm. Ink the edges. Adhere to the card base.
Off white card stock is used for the following: To make the frames and tags use the Divine Eleaquence die set. Stamp the sentiment and die cut the tag.
Ink the edges. Cut the large frame x3, leaving the cutout bits in the cut. Adhere together to make a chipboard frame. Ink the edges. Cut the small frame x 2, ink the edges of one of the frames. Cut this in half where the lace cut begins, this will give you nearly 2 cm in length when the sentiment tag is placed over the cut.
The other small frames cut in half then trim to 1 cm before the lace cut begins, apply the ink to give total color coverage.
See below and above, the ink is applied to the edges, then faded out.
To make the Berry embellishments use the Berry stamps from the Berries and Peaches stamp set, also the dies from the Farmers Market Fruit die set. Stamp, color and die cut x 2 large Berry swirls, also x 3 small Berry swirls. Ball and shape the Berries and swirls.To put it all together:
1. Center and adhere the main frame with Double Dots to the design paper on the card base.
2. Adhere the small frame that is cut in half at the lace edge. Adhere the remaining half of this frame so it will have a gap of 1.5 cm to 2 cm between the cuts. Take into account this gap needs to be hidden by the sentiment tag.
3. Give the sentiment tag a rounding so it will become 3d when it is adhered.
4. Place and trim the first layer of the Berry swirl, so it looks like it hangs from the sentiment tag. Adhere the second layer.
5. Adhere the trimmed solid colored frames to each end of the main frame. To finish, trim the 3 small Berry swirls so they can be adhered in their place.
This is just one of the postings for this week...got a bit carried away with this collection and have only 4 weeks posting time....LOL So this week you get 3, next week 2.
You will see so much inspiring work on the Heartfelt Creations blog this month....so keep your sunnies handy (sunglasses) for all the sparkle and bling....
Have a scrappy one.
Inky hugs sussipoppins